NSU Undergraduate Campus Visit
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Horvitz Administration Building - Welcome Center
This visit is geared towards prospective students interested in attending NSU as an undergraduate student.
You have registered for an undergraduate visit to NSU's main campus. Visiting Nova Southeastern University is the best way to get to know NSU, and see if we are the ideal fit for your undergraduate experience. Your visit experience will last approximately two (2) hours, consisting of a presentation given by an undergraduate admissions staff member, a walking tour of campus guided by our Admissions Ambassadors, and ending with meeting your personal admissions representative.
NSU's priority is the health and well-being of our campus community. As such, we have introduced several measures to enhance the safety of our guests, students and staff. We ask that you please read the following information prior to coming to campus for your campus tour:
1. All guests must review and adhere to NSU's policies and protocols related to COVID-19 and must sign NSU's COVID-19 Addendum and Attestation prior to arriving on campus for the tour. This form must be submitted at check-in for each guest. Guests can access NSU's COVID-19 Addendum and Attestation by visiting: COVID-19 Addendum and Attestation
2. Guests will be required to wear face masks/coverings throughout their campus visit.
3. Individuals shall practice physical distancing when possible and maintain a six-foot distance between themselves and other individuals on the tour except those individuals within the same household.
4. Tours will be limited to a capacity of 10 people per tour.
5. Tours will be limited to 3 persons per party/family.
6. All guests attending a tour must register in advance. We are unable to accommodate walk in guests at this time.
To ensure a quick and safe check-in process, please arrive no sooner than 10 minutes prior to your campus visit experience start time at the Horvitz Administration Building Welcome Center.
We recommend you wear comfortable shoes and be prepared to walk outdoors – our campus tours provide a complete view of our academic and co-curricular facilities.
This link is to an Interactive Campus Map of NSU's Main campus, at the top you'll click on the "Main Campus Directions" button. Put your starting address in the "Start" field and then "William and Norma Horvitz Administration Building" as the End point.
Complimentary visitor parking is located adjacent to the Horvitz Administration Building.
Please contact Jessica Perez directly with any questions or additional requests prior to your campus visit. She can be reached at: email@example.com; (954) 262-8111 or (954) 257-1840.